Lifebox – live events
Although the first versión of the lifebox project started as an experiment to learn how to use screens with the Raspberry Pi thorugh an educative project, but its features made it evolve to an interactive installation for educational purposes.
The Lifebox project puts together a visually attractive installation together with a generative sound atmosphere, and a fun educational challenge related to mathematics and biology.
The Lifebox project has been exhibited at various fairs, shows and events in Europe related to STEAM education and the ‘maker’ world.
- Mini MakferFaire Leon (2015)
- Mini MakerFaire Madrid (2015)
- London Southend Raspberry Jam (2016)
- Makerstown exhibit Burssels (2016)
- Avignon Raspberry Jam (2017)
- XII Mostra sonora i visual Barcelona (2018)
- MakerFaire Barcelona (2019)
- MakerFaire Rome (2019)
- Virtually Maker Faire (2020) – Covid19 edition-
The shape of life II
The shape of life is a visual art creation based on the simplified version of the Lifebox algorithm.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Lifebox project or about its availability in events, shows or exhibits, send me an email to hola at ferranfabregas.me